Richmond GRID is a glossy, quarterly magazine; website; and social media platform designed to celebrate how we live, work, and play throughout the region. Grid uses a solutions-oriented approach to journalism that showcases the region. We are purpose-driven and feature people and ideas that push Greater Richmond forward.
- Avid supporters of local businesses
- Purpose-driven and involved
- Active, Inspired, and Curious
- Early Adopters
- Opinion Leaders and Influencers
- Grid’s readership is split into approximately thirds in age brackets of 25-34-year-olds, 35-44-year-olds, and 45-54-year olds.
- Grid’s readership is almost evenly divided between males and females—with women readers in the 35-44-year-old demographic comprising a slight majority by an 8% margin beyond the male readership.
- 80% of readers will talk to someone about something they have seen in Grid magazine or online.
- On average 75% of Grid’s readers will consider buying something as a result of seeing it in a magazine.
GRID STORIES INCLUDE:
- Local stores, restaurants, and business owners
- Startups, innovation, and economic development
- Creative thinkers, civic leaders, and change makers
- Local food, craft beer, cocktails, and wine
- Local farms and farmers
- Non-profits, servant leaders, and causes
- Active lifestyle, green spaces, and well-being
- Art and culture